Hi-Accµracy aims to fundamentally address the development of cutting-edge non-vacuum processing technologies to create structures with very high resolution, down to the μm-scale. These key central processing technologies are scalable, cost-effective and will ultimately enable large-area manufacture of flexible OLAE (Organic & Large Area Electronic) structures.
- Electrostatic Jet Printing (ESJET)
- Nano-Imprint Lithography (NIL)
- Reverse-offset printing (ROP)
- Electrostatic Spray Assisted Vapour Deposition (ESAVD)
- Assisted Ion Deposition (AAID)
- High Resolution Stencil and Screen Mesh (HRSSM)